Registers and Clubs made simple
Take registers anywhere on any device
Fed up with taking P.E. registers in the rain and having to input from soggy pieces of paper when you get back to your desk?
Take registers remotely with Edulink One on any device with internet access, solving the problems of taking PE registers or using Chromebooks and iPads. Quickly review absences and contact parents. Add notes on class behaviour and achievement and more importantly, no more paper records.
Simply tap to instantly register each student.
It really is that easy!
Manage extra-curricular clubs online
Take the hassle out of extra-curricular club management. Set up clubs, select your cohorts and allow parents and students to book themselves onto their chosen activities, saving administration hassle. Make sure the clubs run smoothly too – register attendance, locate students easily, view important student data and message parents and students with important information.
Bus running late? No problem. Quickly send a message to all parents to let them know.
With Edulink One’s club management, setting up a year 7, girls’ hockey club becomes a doddle.
Get in touch today – we’ll show you how we can make your life easier.
Sign up for a free trial to enter our draw to win Edulink One free for a year.
How Edulink One helps:
- Takes registers for PE and clubs remotely
- Works on any connected device
- SIMS Register write-back
- Track club attendance
- Message students / parents about clubs
- Instantly locate students in clubs
What’s not to love?
About Edulink One
Edulink One is much more than just a system for managing data and school admissions. It’s designed to make school life easier for staff, parents and students.
Edulink One keeps everything in one place and streamlines SIMS data into a platform that’s functional on any device. It combines everything you need to support a well-managed and connected school environment, from administration and planning to communicating with your students and their parents.
We reduce workload, cost, and complexity of systems to help you focus on what’s important: engaging with and supporting your students.
Other Key Features
Customise Edulink One
Every one of our Edulink One schools has their own way of using it to fit in with how they run their school. Just choose what functionality you want to roll out and your customised options. It’s the same price, regardless of what you choose.
Talking about price – you can read more here.
BETT Awards 2022 Finalists
Delivering products that support schools and make their lives easier is our mission and Overnet Data is proud to have our efforts recognised and are finalists in the BETT Awards 2022 in the Company of the Year Award (under £3m turnover).
Win Edulink One Free for a Year!
Take out a one-month free trial and you’ll be entered into a free draw to win a 12 month Edulink One licence.
All you need to do is sign up for free a trial by 26th March 2022 and ensure you use the trial during your free month – see terms and conditions for more details.
If you decide to purchase Edulink One before the competition is drawn, we’ll add your free year’s licence to the end of your contract.
Learn more about Edulink One functionality here.
Read what our customers have to say in our case studies here.
Sign me up for a free trial today!
Terms and Conditions
- Your school must take out and install an Edulink One free trial between 6th September 2021 and 26th March 2022. Edulink One can only be used with the SIMS management information system.
- Your school must use the trial and have a minimum of 20 unique users logged into the trial.
- The prize of a 12-month Edulink One licence will be drawn on Friday 29th April 2022 and users will be informed the following week.
- The prize winners must accept their prize by 13th May 2022. In the case that the prize is not claimed by this date, a new winner will be drawn and will be given two weeks to claim the prize.
- The licence term must start by 2nd September 2022.
- In the case that your school purchases Edulink One and subsequently wins the prize draw, an additional 12 months will be added to your contract term for free and point 5 will not apply.
- The prize is non-transferrable and there is no cash alternative.
- The prize draw is not open to schools that are current customers of Overnet Data with Edulink One licenses.
- Winner agrees to take part in any promotional activities.
- Winner’s name will be available from 3rd June 2022. Promoter: Overnet Data Ltd, 2 Parkhill, Castle Ashby, Northants, NN7 1LA.