School reports & documents
Improve parental engagement and improve staff efficiency by sharing school reports and key documents in SIMS with parents and staff in Edulink One. Plus you’ll save £££ on printing and postage costs too.
It’s simple to set up. Simply assign which SIMS documents you want to make available and to whom by defining user groups. Decide if you want to allow documents to be sent by email and if you want automatic notifications of new document availability to be switched on.
For example, you can choose that students can only view their school reports, whilst parents see additional documents such as behaviour and SEN reports. Every school has it’s own preferences and the system completely customisable.
Users can view the pdf versions online in the documents section in Edulink One.
- Improve parental engagement by sharing reports with parents and students online.
- See current and past attainment and identify changes over time.
- Automatic notification when new documents are available to read.
- Reduce administration time and postage costs on sending out paper reports.
- Track who’s accessed documents and view overall trends in Analytics.
- Improve staff efficiency by giving them instant access so they can see the whole picture of a student.
- Choose which documents you want to make available to defined user groups.
- Send documents in pdf format by email if required too.
School Reports and Documents isn’t the only feature of Edulink One! Edulink One is a comprehensive school engagement portal that transforms how teachers, parents and students engage and share SIMS information, accessible anywhere on any device. Edulink One allows you to take registers, record behaviour & achievement, manage parents evening bookings, access a whole range of data held within SIMS and much, much more!