Registers and absence management
Take registers remotely with Edulink One on any device with internet access, solving the problems of taking PE registers or using Chromebooks and iPads. Quickly review absences and contact parents. Add notes on class behaviour and achievement and more importantly, no more paper records.
- Take registers anywhere, on any device, with both touchscreen and keyboard entry options.
- Floodfill attendance or add individually and writes back to SIMS.
- Add individual comments to each student’s record.
- Add homework, behaviour points or achievement points via the registers screen.
- View key student information.
- Review all registers and absences and immediately contact parents regarding absence using the messaging function.
- Parents can notify of student absences at any time via the app – no more trying to call in.
- Manage students on report by updating class behaviour online instead using paper report cards
Easily access more in-depth student information by clicking on their names from the register, giving you a quick overview of them, which includes contact data, medical data, SEN strategies and any recent awards or incidents.
Managing absences is simple. Your nominated absence manager can see an overview of all students missing and instantly contact parents by push message, SMS or email. Add notes and update records as you receive notifications from parents.
Parents can easily notify the school of a child’s absence with Edulink One’s absence notifications. The messages go to your nominated absence manager, who can then verify them and update the registers as appropriate.
See immediately who’s on report when taking the register, update their behaviour and leave comments online at the end of the lesson. You can also view register comments left by colleagues from previous periods.
Registers and Absence Management isn’t the only feature of Edulink One! Edulink One is a comprehensive school engagement portal that transforms how teachers, parents and students engage and share SIMS information, accessible anywhere on any device. Edulink One allows you to message students and parents, record behaviour & achievement, manage parents evening bookings, access a whole range of data held within SIMS and much, much more!