Timetables, Calendar & Noticeboard
Always keep up with where you need to be and with what’s going on with Edulink One. And no more excuses for losing a timetable. Now and next is always shown on the Edulink One home screen for quick reference. Plus post all of your communications in the noticeboard area for everyone to access.
- Never forget where you need be or what room you’re in – for both staff and students.
- Look up where a student or member of staff is at any time and compare timetables.
- Quickly find and add school events to the calendar.
- Save money by posting your newsletters on the noticeboard.
- Sync the school calendar with your own personal calendar and add your own events.
Look up and compare staff timetables to enable planning.
Keep a school-wide calendar with dates and activities which can be viewed by staff, students and parents at any time, keeping everyone informed as to what’s going on.
Students and Staff can sync their Google, Outlook or Apple calendars too using the iCAL feature and add their own events like birthdays or appointments, making it a comprehensive calendar solution.
Post the latest school information and newsletters in the Noticeboard area. Save on printing and paper costs by putting your regular communications online. And no more important newsletters going missing on the way home.
Messaging isn’t the only feature of Edulink One! Edulink One is a comprehensive school engagement portal that transforms how teachers, parents and students engage and share SIMS information, accessible anywhere on any device. Edulink One allows you to take registers, record behaviour & achievement, manage parents evening bookings, access a whole range of data held within SIMS and much, much more!