Edulink One’s homework functionality is a stand-alone system that lets you set and record homework so that students, parents and staff can easily track what work is due and see when it has been completed.
- Easily set homework for all classes, groups or individuals.
- Monitor homework completions and send reminders using Edulink One messaging.
- Review and accept submitted homework or send back to the student for revision.
- Students and parents instantly see what homework has been set, due dates and status.
- Teachers see an overview of all homework set by them and can drill down easily.
- Attach documents or links to work in MS Teams, Google Classroom or other resources.
- Remind students automatically when new homework is set or when homework is due.
- Identify homework trends in Edulink One’s Analytics function.
- Ability for students to add homework to create study plans or log extra-curricular activities.
- Easily use to support home learning online during lockdown.
- Integrates with Moodle.
Student Homework Overview
Students see all of their homework assignments and deadlines. What’s more they can even add their own personal homework to support revision plans or extra-curricular work. Simply click to mark the assignment complete.
For work to be returned, teachers can ask for the work to be emailed, sent to a MS Teams / Google Classroom location or saved to a shared drive. You can update students to let them know their work has been received too.
Parents can view homework, helping them to be more engaged with their child’s education, but cannot update work statuses or submit homework.
Teacher View - Add Homework
Setting homework is easy and gives the ability to link to resources, give guidance on how long it should take and a publish time. Let students and parents know when new homework is available and set due reminders so that there are no excuses for forgetting it.
Teachers can allocate homework to complete classes or to individual learners, giving you flexibility to respond to different students’ or groups’ needs.
Assignment not good enough? Teachers can mark work as not accepted if it’s not up to scratch and give students feedback to improve it before resubmission.
Homework – Analytics Overview
Spotting trends and picking up issues is simple with the homework report in the Analytics function.
Homework isn’t the only feature of Edulink One! Edulink One is a comprehensive school engagement portal that transforms how teachers, parents and students engage and share SIMS information, accessible anywhere on any device. Edulink One allows you to take registers, record behaviour & achievement, manage parents evening bookings, access a whole range of data held within SIMS and much, much more!