Edulink One’s classroom seating plan tool makes designing your class layout a doddle. With an intuitive drag and drop interface, it only takes minutes to configure each classroom. Simply add your students who are labelled with key cohort, behaviour/achievement and performance data.
3 simple steps to create a visually data rich seating plan:
As it is so easy to make changes, in just a few clicks you can rearrange seating by ability or resolve disruptive behaviour/ safeguarding issues.
And once your seating plan has been created for a particular classroom, the table layout can be re-used, saving you time and hassle when creating seating plans for different classes.
- Enter the dimensions of the classroom.
- Drag and drop your desks into position (choose from a range of styles).
- Add and move your students into their seats.
See key student data at a glance
Add useful student information to your seating plans to inform your practice. Toggle through assessment data (effort, current and predicted grades), behaviour and achievement points and tags (SEN, pupil premium, EAL, more able, medical conditions) to instantly see which students may need support.
This visual approach makes it easy to plan seating by student performance.
View your classroom seating plan on screen or print out as a reference for yourself or with colleagues, with or without key information.
Student seating plans
Easily locate where a student is sitting in each class with the student seating plans function.
Helpful for locating close contacts during the pandemic, but also handy for for identifying seat locations for particular students. This can help with planning and may be especially useful for the SEND team when reviewing a student’s support requirements.
Read more here.
Looking for more technical information on seating plans? Visit our Knowledge Hub.
- Reduce your planning time.
- Design seating plans with key information in mind allowing you to help get the best out of students.
- Solve behaviour and safeguarding issues by reorganise seating plans in a few clicks.
- Use different classroom layouts for separate classes.
- Share seating plans with colleagues, enabling teachers covering lessons to be more effective.
- Easily locate students in all classes with learner seating plans.
Seating Plans isn’t the only feature of Edulink One! Edulink One is a comprehensive school engagement portal that transforms how teachers, parents and students engage and share SIMS information, accessible anywhere on any device. Edulink One allows you to take registers, record behaviour & achievement, manage parents evening bookings, access a whole range of data held within SIMS and much, much more!