Need to save money and looking for a budget unicorn?
Maximise your budget
In the daily struggle to manage school budgets, it’s tough to find savings. But imagine if you could save c. £10k a year on your printing, SMS, software and admin bills in one fell swoop? Without sacrificing quality?
Edulink One helps manage communication, parents’ evenings, school reports, absences, timetables, student information, behaviour and clubs.
It eliminates the need for many paper-based tasks and consolidates multiple software functions into one system. Plus it makes SIMS.net accessible anywhere.
How much could your school save?
Edulink One can save you £000’s on printing and software costs as well as reduce admin time.
By bringing multiple functions together in one system for one low price, Edulink One allows schools to consolidate legacy systems and make savings on software without sacrificing quality and functionality.
Moving away from paper-based school reports and forms with Edulink One also saves money. An average secondary school spends £60k per year on photocopying and uses 1 million sheets of paper according to Office Copiers. Imagine how much you could save if you didn’t have to print school reports, timetables, newsletters, data and permissions forms?
Edulink One can also reduce your SMS bills by allowing you to send app notifications for free as well as integrating with GOV.UK Notify’s message service to take advantage of free SMS allocations.
Trusted by 450+ schools
Sounds too good to be true doesn’t it?
But you can rest assured as Overnet Data has been supplying systems to schools since 2007 and Edulink One is trusted by over 450 schools worldwide.
Maybe this the budget unicorn you’ve been searching for?
Get in touch today – we’ll show you how much money you could save!
Sign up for a free trial to enter our draw to win Edulink One free for a year.
How Edulink One helps:
- Reduces admin time
- Reduces paperwork
- Reduces software costs
- Cuts SMS costs
- Cuts printing costs
What’s not to love?
About Edulink One
Edulink One is much more than just a system for managing data and school admissions. It’s designed to make school life easier for staff, parents and students.
Edulink One keeps everything in one place and streamlines SIMS data into a platform that’s functional on any device. It combines everything you need to support a well-managed and connected school environment, from administration and planning to communicating with your students and their parents.
We reduce workload, cost, and complexity of systems to help you focus on what’s important: engaging with and supporting your students.
Other Key Features
Customise Edulink One
Every one of our Edulink One schools has their own way of using it to fit in with how they run their school. Just choose what functionality you want to roll out and your customised options. It’s the same price, regardless of what you choose.
Talking about price – you can read more here.
BETT Awards 2022 Finalists
Delivering products that support schools and make their lives easier is our mission and Overnet Data is proud to have our efforts recognised and are finalists in the BETT Awards 2022 in the Company of the Year Award (under £3m turnover).
Win Edulink One Free for a Year!
Take out a one-month free trial and you’ll be entered into a free draw to win a 12 month Edulink One licence.
All you need to do is sign up for free a trial by 26th March 2022 and ensure you use the trial during your free month – see terms and conditions for more details.
If you decide to purchase Edulink One before the competition is drawn, we’ll add your free year’s licence to the end of your contract.
Learn more about Edulink One functionality here.
Read what our customers have to say in our case studies here.
Sign me up for a free trial today!
Terms and Conditions
- Your school must take out and install an Edulink One free trial between 6th September 2021 and 26th March 2022. Edulink One can only be used with the SIMS management information system.
- Your school must use the trial and have a minimum of 20 unique users logged into the trial.
- The prize of a 12-month Edulink One licence will be drawn on Friday 29th April 2022 and users will be informed the following week.
- The prize winners must accept their prize by 13th May 2022. In the case that the prize is not claimed by this date, a new winner will be drawn and will be given two weeks to claim the prize.
- The licence term must start by 2nd September 2022.
- In the case that your school purchases Edulink One and subsequently wins the prize draw, an additional 12 months will be added to your contract term for free and point 5 will not apply.
- The prize is non-transferrable and there is no cash alternative.
- The prize draw is not open to schools that are current customers of Overnet Data with Edulink One licenses.
- Winner agrees to take part in any promotional activities.
- Winner’s name will be available from 3rd June 2022. Promoter: Overnet Data Ltd, 2 Parkhill, Castle Ashby, Northants, NN7 1LA.